The HiFiBerry Amp is a high-quality, highly efficient Class-D power amplifier for the Raspberry Pi™, that is mounted onto the Raspberry Pi™ to create a stereo audio system.
The speakers just have to be connected directly, what makes it a ideal building block for multi-room audio
• up to 25W output power
• capable of driving 4 Ohm speakers
• fully controllable from the Raspberry Pi™
• 44.1kHz and 48kHz sample rates
• digital-analog conversion included, no need for external DACs or sound cards
• fully digital sound path for optimal audio performance
• connects directly to the Raspberry Pi™ A+/B+/B2, no additional cables needed
• only one 12-18V external power supply needed for both AMP+ and the Raspberry Pi™, no need for USB power supply anymore
• no soldering required, the AMP+ is directly mounted on the Raspberry Pi™ A+/B+/B2 in less than a minute
For technical support visit HifiBerry.com.