The HiFiBerry DAC Light is a high-quality digital-to-analog converter for the Raspberry Pi (newer models with
40 pin GPIO connector). It is designed as a cost-effective alternative to the HiFiBerry DAC+ for price
sensitive users, that don't need all features of the HiFiBerry DAC+.
• Dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality DAC for great sound quality (based on an high-quality ESS
DAC chip with external low-jitter clock).
• Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi, no additional cables needed
• No soldering Comes as a pre-fabricated kit. You just plug it onto the Raspberry Pi
• Compatible with Raspberry Pi models A+,B+ and 2B
• Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi, no additional power supply
• Low-noise voltage regulator for optimal audio performance
• Does not feature hardware volume control – however most programs feature software volume
• weight: 0,02g
• small and elegant music playback devices
• home automation and multi-room audio systems
• solutions that require high-quality sound but still needs a costs-effective solution
The board design is the same than the standard HiFiBerry DAC+, the DAC+ light fits in all HiFiBerry DAC+
For technical support visit HifiBerry.com.